Nude Model and Other Stories - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Kamiya: Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Ok can someone dumb that down for me?

Is Johan involved with the killings or not? Is the policeman his accomplice/subordinate who purposely gets people to give him a ton of blood and then finally all of their own blood?

Is Johan involved with the killings or not? Is the policeman his accomplice/subordinate who purposely gets people to give him a ton of blood and then finally all of their own blood?
what I guess is, just like Sachi abusing her job to collect blood, the policemen has been killing people and then giving the blood to Johan/ other vampires?

Contributor
I didn't expect her to get murdered so randomly like that. I guess she's not the only "customer" obsessed with him.

Also was that... was that her period blood he was drinking on pg. 42?! :worry:

the period blood drinking was beyond someones imagination dawg either way the ending was a little sudden and left me confused sadge

Aggregator gang

I have the same question

Dex-chan lover
Blue Period is licensed here and I'm collecting it but this one is not. Nonetheless I have to own it.

Dex-chan lover
I have the same question
the policeman is another of johan's obsessive clients. the top clients at kamiya are all vampires too since they can donate more blood, and the only way a regular human could reach the top spot without dying in the proccess would be by using someone elses blood
just like tanaka abused her authority as a doctor to get blood for him, he also did that, though unlike tanaka the cop shows no restraint when it comes to killing people. he said he was patrolling the area near the clinic when johan collapsed on the way to get an iv, but he was probably stalking johan.
idk if johan is in on it, but i would bet that, in the least, the policeman is staking out the club waiting for people who might also be one of the top clients to cull the competition. johan might know but hes not really in a position to reject any blood he can get either way since vampirism seems to be a pretty serious condition

edit: tbh now that i thought about it, when tanaka says "that's how it is... i'm the more reliable blood source though" it is pretty apparent that johan knows and shows up to drain the bodies

Dex-chan lover
the policeman is another of johan's obsessive clients. the top clients at kamiya are all vampires too since they can donate more blood, and the only way a regular human could reach the top spot without dying in the proccess would be by using someone elses blood
just like tanaka abused her authority as a doctor to get blood for him, he also did that, though unlike tanaka the cop shows no restraint when it comes to killing people. he said he was patrolling the area near the clinic when johan collapsed on the way to get an iv, but he was probably stalking johan.
idk if johan is in on it, but i would bet that, in the least, the policeman is staking out the club waiting for people who might also be one of the top clients to cull the competition. johan might know but hes not really in a position to reject any blood he can get either way since vampirism seems to be a pretty serious condition

edit: tbh now that i thought about it, when tanaka says "that's how it is... i'm the more reliable blood source though" it is pretty apparent that johan knows and shows up to drain the bodies
Ok thank you so much for explaining.

Users who are viewing this thread