Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Shin and Anri looked so cute just wandering around, holding hands. Shin just looking at an enthusiastic Anri was great too! Hyouzaki and Anri were so excited to get food in this pancake house, and all 3 of them looked happy to be sharing food with friends. This truly was a day to remember, especially with the pancakes, parfait, and crepes!

@andyarc1995 What does "Pugs and" mean? What did the raws put in?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"why everyone keep telling me its a date???" LMAOOO y'thinkkkk

And Awwwww look at them having a "dinner" like a happy newlywed couple with their daughter. Just like what Shin longed for (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ

Thanks as alwaya for the scanlation @andyarc1995 !!

Double-page supporter
do you normally walk holding hands with your opposite gender friends in Japan? for me it implies dating, so i'm quite surprised they didn't find it that way, it's cute though

Dex-chan lover
I'm really confused with Paguko's greeting. She already said hello to MC. Then they talked about something else. Then she greeted him again with brother... What's going on?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, from despair, to suddenly making friends on the bus, to suddenly having a boyfriend...what a spring for her. 😑

Contributor
Look at this clueless couple walking around holding hands in public, in broad daylight (Yes, I understand it's exactly because both are clueless about both friends and love that they can do that). They're gonna end up married with 3 kids before they confess their love for each other and make it official.

I'm also enjoying Pugko and Pomeko's friendship, against my expectations it stayed on in the story. Wonderful. It's not often do I see middle school girls and high school girls be friends too. Or just students being friends with other students in another grade and from another school at that. Most school-themed manga have characters being friends with other teens their age.

Wait a gosh darn minute, the delinquent-looking classmate sitting beside Hyouzaki was a boy?? Why, go invite him next time for a double date, then!

Users who are viewing this thread