Ochame na Okusan to no Nichijou Chabangoto - Ch. 22

Perhaps I'm mistaken but this chapter looks like it's actually for the prequel before they're married
Hi, person who uploaded here!
Im just uploading these in order to how they were published on the artists Twitter/X Account. I believe the rest of the chapters are exclusively this flashback so I guess the comic is split into flashback and after they get married but I’ll add a T/N just so it’s not confusing 👍👍

Im just uploading these in order to how they were published on the artists Twitter/X Account. I believe the rest of the chapters are exclusively this flashback so I guess the comic is split into flashback and after they get married but I’ll add a T/N just so it’s not confusing 👍👍
-I’ll also add that there’s a few chapters on the artists’ fanbox that haven’t been published (most are NSFW) so if you’d like me to translate those as well lmk!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, wow. I've read both of these, but I had no idea that was supposed to be the same woman.
i also thought they were different women. i commented it on one of the chapters but i thought it was two different couples because of some… growth

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps I'm mistaken but this chapter looks like it's actually for the prequel before they're married
-I’ll also add that there’s a few chapters on the artists’ fanbox that haven’t been published (most are NSFW) so if you’d like me to translate those as well lmk!
so i wrote this whole deep dive into gibas accounts but then i remembered that this is just chapter twelve of the prequel. @Badatbandori my dude it doesnt “flashback” at all its two separate manga and giba just discontinued the other one

what i wrote before realizing:
hey yall, so after diving through gibas twitter and pixiv, it seems the prequel will remain “unfinished”. i think maybe there is something on the fanbox that completes it but i havent paid to take a look yet. it might be nsfw so that could also be why they had quotations around “unfinished”. okay so i just checked their pixiv again and this is definitely not chapter 22 of this manga. im not sure where this chapter came from but its not here. chapter 22 seems to be about her eating to much or giving in to something too easily.

Dex-chan lover

tumblr_lsslkzdqP41qafzi2o1_500.jpg

Double-page supporter
so i wrote this whole deep dive into gibas accounts but then i remembered that this is just chapter twelve of the prequel. @Badatbandori my dude it doesnt “flashback” at all its two separate manga and giba just discontinued the other one
From the looks it is in "undefined hiatus". Not cancelled. But someone should change that status on the manga page.

You could follow the author's pixiv where both continuities are better organized. Also, if possible, ask a mod to move this chapter to the other series as an alternate translation of chapter 12.
But thanks for the translation! And it would be great if you could keep translating at least the main series.

Dex-chan lover
Waifu went on a time machine and became shy again just to teach us the true meaning of gap moe.

But yeah, I agree with the others, this is probably the other manga.

Users who are viewing this thread