Ochame na Okusan to no Nichijou Chabangoto - Ch. 43 - The Wife Who Gives Up Immediately After Deciding to Lose Weight

Dex-chan lover
I want her to be thicc and happy, but I also appreciate the consideration for her partner and her marriage.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the prequel of this story(where they were getting to know eachother and starting to date), did it get dropped?

Power Uploader
What happened to the prequel of this story(where they were getting to know eachother and starting to date), did it get dropped?
The latest update is that the prequel story is on hiatus, because the author is struggling to connect the story between the start of dating and marriage.

Until this chapter 43, there is no announcement about it, I will let you know if there is, because raws of this married series has reached chapter 210.

Dex-chan lover
The latest update is that the prequel story is on hiatus, because the author is struggling to connect the story between the start of dating and marriage.

Until this chapter 43, there is no announcement about it, I will let you know if there is, because raws of this married series has reached chapter 210.
We have some good eating ahead of us then.

Dex-chan lover
@BB-62 You're missing an apostrophe after "Yotaro-san" in the notes.

Incidentally, where are you rendering all the long "O"s as simply o, as in the husband's name? The typical convention to render them - if you don't want to write ou - is to use either a macron (ō) or a circumflex (ô), depending on the romanization system (the former is used by the Hepburn system, which is what I assume you're using; it is the most common choice among Western translators). FWIW, my personal preference is to use ō for oo and ô for ou.

Power Uploader
You're missing an apostrophe after "Yotaro-san" in the notes.
I try to always stay focused, but there are always little important details that get left out... sorry.
Incidentally, where are you rendering all the long "O"s as simply o, as in the husband's name? The typical convention to render them - if you don't want to write ou - is to use either a macron (ō) or a circumflex (ô), depending on the romanization system (the former is used by the Hepburn system, which is what I assume you're using; it is the most common choice among Western translators). FWIW, my personal preference is to use ō for oo and ô for ou.
The husband's name is Youtarou. I didn't write it out fully, because it would be too long for some text bubbles. Also, I didn't use macron due to font limitations, as many of the fonts I use don't have macron or circumflex.

Users who are viewing this thread