Ochikobore Datta Ani ga Jitsuha Saikyou ~Shijou Saikyou no Yuusha wa Tensei-shi, Gakuen de Mujikaku ni Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
He's going to summon a demon lord, or something even stronger if it is a measurement of his strength

Dex-chan lover
Ok, i think i understand now why this one only worth as a filler read while doing something else.

This one is sloppy. It's fine to slowly build the world, it's fine to not made any attempt to give a narrative about the world for now, but not even explaining what happen? that is just sloppy.

If i were to give a metaphor for this, it's as if you got thrown into a foreign country without the knowledge to speak english or the native can't even speak english, without anyway to find out where you are or even able attempt to find out, while the native actively prevent you from learning anything about them or their surrounding. You stuck there without being able to do anything other than watch the native do stuff since they block anyway you could use to try to understand them (they even whisper when they are near you) and try to survive since the native aren't even allowing you try to extract your self from the place.

People not knowing about sword parrying is like an Old Western film where they use their revolvers to beat each other up but never shooting, or buying new revolvers instead of reloading.

Aggregator gang
Funny how the gloomy and "ugly" girl just got styles all of a sudden and now looks like she's one of the top caste in the school.

Users who are viewing this thread