Ochikobore Datta Ani ga Jitsuha Saikyou ~Shijou Saikyou no Yuusha wa Tensei-shi, Gakuen de Mujikaku ni Musou Suru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
Oh so he does care… HOW DOES TAKING HIS FIANCÉ SHOW HOW YOU CARE?! I would love to hear Gauis’ answer to that question. Granted Julius legitimately, genuinely does not care, and couldn’t care less if he tried. I mean hell he even annulled the engagement because he didn’t care, and wanted the two of them to be able to be together without worrying about it.

BUT!!! It’s the principle of the matter, regardless of personal feelings, his actions speak far louder than any words he could speak. From his horrible treatment, to the whole taking his fiancé thing. All of it paints a bad picture of Gauis and more over his personality in general. He seems to be a really petty person who refuses to accept reality even when it’s staring him in the face. Maybe it’s pride, an inflated ego due to years of constant praise and affirmation. Or maybe it’s just because of the way his parents act that changed him. But it doesn’t really matter why, all that matters is that he did what he did.

Julius is a goddamn saint to not hold a grudge, let alone try to mend their relationship. He’s making an effort I am confident hardly anyone else would make where they in his position, let alone Gauis. Hopefully we’ll better get to understand Gauis and his character, and maybe even come to understand the reasoning behind his choices.

Users who are viewing this thread