Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Group Leader
sorry for the hard read but I swear that was the hardest time I have had trying to translate something in my life. It also doesn't help that if I am not 100% sure what the meaning of a sentence is, I can't just use google translator or something because those translators are garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Translation felt fine, didn't see any obvious errors though the text font and size seemed odd. Over-all was above average compared to other TLGs.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that teacher is a complete idiot. Not just because of his knee jerk reaction to an unknown mage apprentice attending his prestigious school, but he just flung a student card with entrance password to the winds. Even if his plan was to send it somewhere he could later collect, it would still allow the opportunity for someone else to collect and use to access the school

Dex-chan lover
The guy with perfect memory... can't remember the teachers name?
Seems to me it's more of a Photographic Memory. Though it would be fascinating to see things misremembered and yet others completely remembered correctly even if it wasn't visual.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is amazing as far as I could tell, I couldn't see a problem in them. Very happy that you decided to pick this series up and thanks for the TL dude. Love you to bits

Dex-chan lover
idk if the translations suck and it's just compounding with the sucky story but this sucks

Dex-chan lover
... Are you fr? That bullying attempt was worse than what elementary schoolers do. And she really stood there watching this stupid play?

Users who are viewing this thread