Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Dex-chan lover
well Cream she might be a lil protective but i mean she did fight Durandal too since how can a icky boy get close to my angel

Group Leader
Sorry for delaying chapter 19 to today. It was somehow worse written than it is now. Which still is far from decent but I have no idea how to save it so I just worded things the best I could and posted it. This chapter is mostly fine minus the first 5 pages imo. I could certainly have fixed the word choices but I was too mentally drained trying to fix the dumpster fire of chapter 19

Dex-chan lover
Soooooooo what about his sister wasn't she supposed to attack him or something over the omurice

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. The characters are quite unique. I wonder why the rating is so low.
Just a WAG, but I think most dismiss the manga because of the naming scheme. Which I believe are likely aliases, or placeholders because true names can hold power.

Dex-chan lover
Just a WAG, but I think most dismiss the manga because of the naming scheme. Which I believe are likely aliases, or placeholders because true names can hold power.
What.. Jojo's has names like Limp Bizkit and Speedwagon and people call it unique manga identity. I mean sure, wtf, ice cream, but the names and the way they dress is pretty hilarious if you ask me.

Nail that sticks out truly gets the hammer.

Group Leader
What.. Jojo's has names like Limp Bizkit and Speedwagon and people call it unique manga identity. I mean sure, wtf, ice cream, but the names and the way they dress is pretty hilarious if you ask me.

Nail that sticks out truly gets the hammer.
I think it is because the translator doesn't know how to word things to make the story flow smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread