Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Supporter
The art that's currently up is not the volume 4 artwork, because right now there isn't a volume 4 released at all. It's the LN's cover, so it should probably be removed.

Group Leader
The art that's currently up is not the volume 4 artwork, because right now there isn't a volume 4 released at all. It's the LN's cover, so it should probably be removed.
It is the placeholder of the Volume 4 until a Volume 4 is made. They probably won't make a volume 4 but if they do then it will be replaced.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so his family is straight out evil.

Guess we ain't seeing any remorse from them anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
I think he meant it as the name of his "sword" (the hand fan in his hand), that he was holding in his hand.
my comment will just change to
thats a funny name for a Fan/Sword then bro
then again everyone in this thing names things funny so hell name your sword Spatula and flip a burger my bro

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I saw that and was really surprised, I didn't recognize the manga at all at first. I was wondering if it just got a new artist, but noticed there was no actual volume # on it.

A shame, because I like that art more.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was anti climatic absolutely nothing happened... and lmao spatula the mom and dad never loved him huh?

Dex-chan lover
His editeic memory allows him to master his magic which is wild cause anyone who has tried to make a recipe from social media without instructions or an ingredient list knows it's not gonna turn out right

Users who are viewing this thread