Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Group Leader
Is it just me, or is this manga like...

Fast? And over the top? But, in a weird way?

I'm wondering what the original LN is like.

Dex-chan lover

it probably wasn't doing too well when it first released so they kinda sped through most stuff so it wouldn't get cancelled
the ending is in chapter 35

Supporter
Hey, uh, butler there on page 2...

Wasn't this just you?
image.png

Well, with the fact that the series is literally ending in just 7 more chapters now, they're gonna have to conclude in some kind of way that isn't in the middle of someone's sentence.

Group Leader

there is only one light novel in the series released so the author probably only had general ideas to go on.

Dex-chan lover
there is only one light novel in the series released so the author probably only had general ideas to go on.
Volume 2 releases on July 2.

The WN bears no resemblance to this manga at this point, but it goes 74 chapters, so they probably had material if they were going to let it happen. What we are seeing here is the result of the publisher deciding how many more chapters to give the mangaka to wrap it up.

Group Leader
Volume 2 releases on July 2.

The WN bears no resemblance to this manga at this point, but it goes 74 chapters, so they probably had material if they were going to let it happen. What we are seeing here is the result of the publisher deciding how many more chapters to give the mangaka to wrap it up.
possibly but a web novel is usually never consider a source material, it is usually considered a rough draft for what the author has planned with the finished product being the light novel. Sometimes they can become so different that they tell completely different stories overtime like Overlord did.

Users who are viewing this thread