Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Dex-chan lover
Thnx for chapter, is it me or does the cover are and actual art from the manga look so different to the point that I feel like I’m getting jabaited

Dex-chan lover
Spatulas plan seems hillariously stupid but i cant expect anything from a Muscle brain
i mean we already seen just how strong someone like Cream's mother are
and unless all the swordsmne on the level of Durans father i dont rly see how this plan would ever worked but you do you GUY NAMED FUCKING SPATULA

Dex-chan lover
I mean... bum rushing the magicians might work right at the start but do they seriously think they'll win? He literally had to sneak into the school like a coward to steal the little mage's staff so he could torture him.

As soon as they bust through the gates any of the higher-level mages are going to get their equipment and retaliate, let alone the families of the people they are trying to literally kill here. Spatula might be able to take down his little brother but high class mages? I doubt it. I get that we're rushing towards an axe ending in five chapters but come on now.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work...

Idk man the art is bad but the story is... mediocre at best only reason I haven't dropped it yet is sunken cost fallacy...

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel like the cover art is a bit spoilery as to how MC's gonna solve his magic/swordsmanship predicament, lmao. Also shows Spatula (presumably) there without his mask.

Supporter
I can't help but feel like the cover art is a bit spoilery as to how MC's gonna solve his magic/swordsmanship predicament, lmao. Also shows Spatula (presumably) there without his mask.
You mean the armor that very likely comes from The Sun and Moon Tower, based on the giant sun and moon emblems emblazoned on it? And the magic seal coming from his neck?

Dex-chan lover
You mean the armor that very likely comes from The Sun and Moon Tower, based on the giant sun and moon emblems emblazoned on it? And the magic seal coming from his neck?
Honestly, I didn't even look at it that hard since I looked before the chapter, but that too, lmao. I was more just talking about him apparently ending up as a magic swordsman, rather than completely forsaking the swordsman side like he is now.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this will be the final arc of the story, but it's kinda weak.

Dex-chan lover
That seems to be fairly common... a lot of romance / romcoms will have the characters in wedding attire before the manga is over (or at least translated on here.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely wish that this would end on an anticlimax where someone basically pulls out a gun (or some magical equivalent) and domes Spatula in the forehead despite being a complete wimp.
I want this dumb sack of muscle and flesh to die while realizing that his stupid "survival of the fittest" ideology can go suck a dick

Users who are viewing this thread