Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Dex-chan lover
Dang......so sad to see this on chopping block. Thanks for translation.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this up

I wonder how much this adapted from the Novel, there wasn't that much content on it originally though, but the LN did get a 2nd volume last month after the manga ended (so you can say the promo worked :aquadrink:)

Group Leader
Well, it was ok.
If the publisher didn't put this out as advertisement for the novel maybe it could've been handled better.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the scanlations my guy. I enjoyed this series
That being said, this series is ass :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
It can´t end... how can i live without the adventures of DURANDAL MAGIA BLADE... sorry... it wasn´t that bad, it was all over the place and it was cringy af... but it was, fine... might even be good, the axe ending though, so sudden that i have whiplash

Dex-chan lover
One of the Mangas of all time.

The names and character designs were certainly choices made.

All in all it was a fine manga, axe-kun was probably a mercy since it probably petered out under it's own story.

No regerts in reading though.

Dex-chan lover
Who's that dude who told me it was a weakness cause guess what buddy boy it wasn't it was a speed bump that did nothing

Dex-chan lover
Zero explanation of how his throat is perfectly fine other than a glowing circle.

There goes any sense that there was risk involved with his overpowered abilities.
No he's still mute and can't talk he's just forming a magic circle and talking through that

Users who are viewing this thread