Oddman 11 - Vol. 2 Ch. 49 - Everyone's Going on a Field Trip!

Dex-chan lover
I'm stupid or did i have the only one to not understand that theory ? The theory is just that if Oddmens are gather together, they work better ? But work better on what ? Work better generally ? Also, how strong is Senri for both Seigi and The nudist to be afraid of her .

¡¡¡¡¡¡TOOO SHORT!!!!

We need chapter with more pages a lot more.....

But THANKS for the Chapter

@Lilliwyt

After read other works of Dowman Sayman I think we need wait for more chapters and full explanation..

Is a big pain a few pages each month....

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Finally time for the final oddman, how can they top the loli?

Dex-chan lover
We're in lock-down here, I need more of this to stay remotely sane!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah ... when they mentioned Setsu as oddman I thought, "right, the good old 'it was YOU all along' twist", but then next they talk about her being too strong ... unless it's some sort of "you can't defeat yourself!" thing which would make no sense given that they talk about her not being there it's now Oddman 12, right? ^^;

... also it needs a sequel with another school. It'd be called Oddman 22.

Dex-chan lover
uhhhhhh does anyone know wtf is a sky tree? this chapter just felt weird like somehow they skipped a chapter and now we got axed or some bullshit, hope it keeps on going since this series is pretty interesting

Fed-Kun's army
@dokidoki I would assume they mean the Tokyo Skytree, it is a broadcasting tower that was completed in 2012, meant to replace the Tokyo Tower for broadcasting since that one is no longer tall enough.

Power Uploader
@dokidoki It literally picks up from where the last one left off, with the gang visiting the Sky Tree after it got ruined by snow two chapters prior.

Group Leader
Feels kind of late into the story to begin dabbling into anything like "where Oddman come from" or "why they exist" concepts.
Idk about anyone else, but I was pretty willing to just accept at face value that it didn't really matter for the story, lol. Although I guess it's interesting that there are apparently more of them.

Users who are viewing this thread