Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony!

The Female Lead is greedy and a brocon. The Brother is a siscon and an S. The Adopted-Brother/Butler is a total M. The "Heroine" is a deluded-obsessive-stalker. The Fiancee is a dolt in every sense of the word. The Prince is a pitiful straight-man stuck in the middle of this train wreck.

This story is interesting only in the first arc, the second arc gets boring
even though it's the start of the actually slow, and I mean REAAAAAALLLY slow, budding romance for Yulia.

Oh, and Orga is one VERY capable butler. I kid you not. He is ninja butler! ==> those who read the novel, you what my joke means.

Dex-chan lover
when I read the novel synopsis, it didn't really interest me. but after i read the manga, i'm amazed that it really is interesting

Man, I feel like there's something really interesting that could be done with a premise like this. Something like Stranger than Fiction or Good Omens with the MCs trying to fighting against their destiny/prophecy in a otome game type of world. I guess something like Doki Doki Literature Club would be similar.

Aggregator gang
I have read the web novel up to 40/65 and I'd say this series contain
reverse harem plot. Weird thing is the author didn't include it in the tag of this series. Its kinda boring at the moment for me because the dudes just clinging to the girl 24/7. She still does her money making merchant thinggy but with dudes all over her.

mrf

Lol i don't care what happened next what i care is that i fell entertained now.

Aggregator gang
MC of this manga
jew_basic.jpg

Bahahahaha chp 9 last sentence really makes me laugh outloud xD
"As long as i pay for it" wth? Hahahahaha it's just hilarious!

Fed-Kun's army
Got to admit, I was not expecting this to turn out the way it did. Haha, it's funny what the prince has to go through. He is this strong figure to every one else, but seems like rabbit in a lions den anytime he's with Nogah siblings.

I love how we're technically getting two stories for one, or three if you count the discarded original plot.

Group Leader
The summary doesn't do this series justice! It's a really fun and easygoing storyline, adhere to the 3 chapter rule and all will be well

Users who are viewing this thread