Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony!

The manga is absolute gold. But i couldn't say the same thing with the LN. My advice is, stay clear of the LN and stick with the manga

Dex-chan lover
The characters has... welll, plenty of character. They're round as hell. Nicely done.

Also, upon checking, its web novel is still ongoing, with the LN already completed at three volumes. Anyone knows if the LN is translated? If not, the raws or where to buy the novel. Secondly, spoil me, what's the endgame romance?

There’s a similar manga to this right? Where the fiancé flaunts his new gf over this stone faced heroine and breaks up with her in this ballroom, and then I think she beats up a lot of people and even the fiancé? Anyone know what manga is that?

Edit: found it nvm.

"Matilda: 65 years old"

Truly Japanese 65yos are superior, to look only 35 as they do.

This and "mad dog princess" are better than 99% of the rest of the otome villainness stories. I used to like bertia and bakarina but the way everything goes perfectly for them and they just kind of -exist- in their stories is a bit tiring.

This...this......THIS IS SUCH A MASTERPIECE OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TRANSLATIONS WE APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK, IM SP HAPPY AND EXCITED TO KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUCH !!!! BDJSKSOSJJDHEUDV😍😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread