Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 25 - Fireworks with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
hey everyone, TOOT TOOT THE SHIP IS SAILING HE'S AWARE OF HIS FEELINGS AND HE'S PUT IT TO WORDS LETS GOOOO :qq:

Also sorry for the delay, first our translator went on holiday, translated it while on holiday, which also coincided with my own holiday, so I edited this while in an airbnb on my work laptop, so hope it came out well enough.

The price we need to pay for weekly wolfgirls.
Dang guys, like, take a break, enjoy your holidays. XD

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she didn't hear it actually. If he's that close I'm sure she could hear him even with the ear plugs, the are good at muffling the fireworks which are far away, but up close like that? Hmmmm...

Dex-chan lover
f2fb9f48ec83411400de799261ab91a8.jpg

Group Leader
So, will he join her pack, or does the female werewolf join the male's pack?

It's more fun for us readers if Yutaka moves in with the werewufs (but goes out) and has to deal with wufdad and other full wufs and learn to lift 1000 kg rocks so let's go with that.

Quite literally in the air. For short bursts. At uncomfortably high speeds. :meguu:

Originally I was 'how the heck is she possibly staying up for that long?' But on re-reading the chapter yet AGAIN I noticed that some panels show her trail actually poinging off roofs. So it's not like she's flying in the air all the time, that's just where Morishita is drawing her. So you're right!

Users who are viewing this thread