Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 29 - Making Preparations with Tsumiki-san

Group Leader
Hey guys, just wanted to dedicate this chapter to a good friend of ours, @mike_leehk , who unfortunately passed on the 7th. Mike was not only a part of ETC, but also the head of Church of Potteto and a key member of Sho Habby Scans, a couple other groups I'm sure people are familiar with. So it really meant a lot to me when he encouraged us to continue when we first started scanning Tsumiki, and even reached out to help us redo chapters 1-8.

He was a big fan of this series, and actually created some of the presets and templates that I use when typesetting, even for other series where I work with him. He leaves behind a big empty space that each and every one of us will feel for a long time, but we'll try our best to do him justice.

With regards to the scanlation, nothing's changing. We're still going to continue scanning Tsumiki, and @stupid_chris from Sho Habby/Potteto has volunteered to finish what Mike started. We're doing this for him. Thanks for everything Mike, rest well. I hope you'll be able to enjoy from wherever you are.

We'll return to your regularly scheduled meme credit pages next week.

As for Tsumiki, Volume 2 is out! So please support the mangaka by purchasing through whatever avenue you feel most convenient, be it Amazon.jp, Bookwalker, or a physical store near you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, just wanted to dedicate this chapter to a good friend of ours, @mike_leehk , who unfortunately passed on the 7th. Mike was not only a part of ETC, but also the head of Church of Potteto and a key member of Sho Habby Scans, a couple other groups I'm sure people are familiar with. So it really meant a lot to me when he encouraged us to continue when we first started scanning Tsumiki, and even reached out to help us redo chapters 1-8.

He was a big fan of this series, and actually created some of the presets and templates that I use when typesetting, even for other series where I work with him. He leaves behind a big gap that each and every one of us will feel for a long time, but we'll try our best to do him justice.

With regards to the scanlation, nothing's changing. We're still going to continue scanning Tsumiki, and @stupid_chris from Sho Habby/Potteto has volunteered to finish what Mike started. We're doing this for him. Thanks for everything Mike, rest well. I hope you'll be able to enjoy from wherever you are.

We'll return to your regularly scheduled meme credit pages next week.

As for Tsumiki, Volume 2 is out! So please support the mangaka by purchasing through whatever avenue you feel most convenient, be it Amazon.jp, Bookwalker, or a physical store near you.
Rest easy, Mike o7

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the ripped pocket to play a part of losing something but guess it was an opportunity for the 2 of them to get closer. Thanks for the translations.

Just looking at the manga he's done with his group like How to Grill Our Love & My Dress-Up Darling, makes it even sadder that he contributed to so much to the fan scans. Hope his family are doing ok & his contributions will never go to waste. RIP.

Dex-chan lover
secret mirei fanclub? they should be loud and proud!

how precious. she makes him blush, and he returns the favour

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread