Ogre no Aniki to Dorei-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Ogre and Wolfgang’s Discomposure

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? They are gonna kill the dragon anyway even though they took the mind control spike off?

Why did they even bother taking it off then? To cause the dragon to flinch and create an opening for attack maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Oh for sure I get that, it's just I am confused as to why did they bother to release the dragon from it's mind control if they where gonna kill it anyway.
To be fair, that was entirely on the girl. I'm pretty sure our main guy had the entire thing in the bag from the start. If not, like you said before, a momentary distraction was enough, I guess.

Of course, now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if the possession lets the mage infuse them with power to beef them up. It would make sense, if you ask me.

Group Leader
Bro i was sure that they were going to use the mind spike on the dragon to 'stun' it or interfere with the spell.

Dex-chan lover
I'm 80% sure she pulled the mind control stick out, but 20% thinking she jabbed another one in.

Dex-chan lover
Nope... It's because Dragon is
Delicious...
sweet-and-creamy-tohru.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? They are gonna kill the dragon anyway even though they took the mind control spike off?

Why did they even bother taking it off then? To cause the dragon to flinch and create an opening for attack maybe?
Well, for all we know, dragon could be just an unintelligent beast and still dangerous after the mind control was severed. And, going by what happened to cu-sith, pulling out the spike (kinda surprising she's got enough strength to pull it out, despite all those tentacles) is harmful to the host, so, yeah, it did create an opening.

Dex-chan lover
Well, for all we know, dragon could be just an unintelligent beast and still dangerous after the mind control was severed. And, going by what happened to cu-sith, pulling out the spike (kinda surprising she's got enough strength to pull it out, despite all those tentacles) is harmful to the host, so, yeah, it did create an opening.
Welp, dragon turned out to be alive after all this and intelligent. I guess it was a "friendly concussion".

Dex-chan lover
To be fair. It's not like the main oger had any idea what their plan was. Nor how significant the stick she pulled out. Not to mention, he was so agitated at that point. He just didn't think anything other than to just end this nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread