Oh, Our General Myao - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - In Which Myao Changes the Flag

Starting this chapter I'll be using the E-book scans
Please consider supporting the author by buying your own copies too
Come to think of it I should have put that in a credits page so people who're reading from leech sites can get the message too

Also, yes the logo in the last page says 'Miao'. I don't know why, it's like that for all the other post-chapter bonus pages too.

Banned
I wish the world's flag would be like that. Country flags is just boring af. Incidentally i think UN have the best flag even though they are not a nation

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@agtra

Personally I prefer the Japanese flag because it was the easiest flag to draw/paint. When I was young, the art teachers would constantly ask us to draw/color our country's flag. As I am a Malaysian, I will use the malaysian flag for example.

Eight equally thick lines beside a blue square with alternating red and white colors, followed by six more lines below the square. Inside the blue square is a crescent moon and a "star" with 14 spikes. So we all need to get a piece of paper, measure the fk out of everything, count+draw 14 spiky thing, and then color everything. (I pity those that need to draw all the american stars. Feels like a pain.)

Japan? Just one red circle in the middle of a white paper! Don't even need to color the white parts!

(Second favorite is the bangladesh flag, which swaps Japan's white with green.)

The Communist flags had a hammer and sickle beacause the recongnized workers/proletariats were the factory workers and farmers. So to replace the sickle with a gun, does it mean they automated farming and GMOs so the other workers are ~soldiers who refused to follow orders? Oof if thats the case, how the heck can they win any wars.

EDIT: A wait just saw the first page only and didn't read the rest of it. Spoke too soon.

Dex-chan lover
Hehe, it's actually nice to see Mr. Khan not being purged for once.
RIP bald uncle, see you in a week's time after you're done with that toilet cleaning duty.

Users who are viewing this thread