Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Suggestion

Dex-chan lover
can't remember what was their story but yeah, definitely their mother, the author isn't even hiding it

Dex-chan lover
His mom or the kids' mom...

@chilzhul nah, most kids TRY some hard book... usually don't finish it... maybe read a random page... plus, quotes aren't that hard to find nowadays...

Dex-chan lover
Definetly the sisters mom. She hightailed out of there before the twins came back.

Dex-chan lover
Gandhi?

iu

Dex-chan lover
Woah, kids reading Gandhi?

Times have changed.

It's probably one of those simplified-4-kids versions. You know, "Hey everyone. This is Gandhi. He might've looked like he was on heroin, but he was really just malnourished..... etc". That type.

Guessing thats his mother. In my opinion I dont want her to come back into his life. Its okay to not forgive and this should be one of those cases. Just cause someone is ready to apologize it doesn't mean that you're obligated to accept and forgive them, no matter who they're. Whats she did was terrible simple as that. Can he let go of his hate and accept it? Sure, and honestly he should do that, and not let himself be tied down from his past. And his new family will allow him to do that. He doesn't have to accept his mother into his life because what he once missed out on, he now has just with different people.

Dex-chan lover
This manga gives me peace of mind

The twins and hota, must protect

Dex-chan lover
I feel like little kids of that age (the twins) shouldn't be capable of advice like that. In fact most teens would probably struggle to get such wisdom out of themselves, extempore. The most specific line would be telling Hotaka that Hotaka not requesting anything would actually hurt Wahei's feelings when he's trying to build a better home, instead of making Wahei think that Hotaka not having any wishes would be a sign of an already perfect home. That's quite abstract thinking from such tiny kids.

Otherwise it's certainly nice to see them having fun together.

Users who are viewing this thread