Ojisan to Miiko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Oji-san

Dex-chan lover
Bro wtf I did not expect that he would have sex with her how old is she i know she's still going to school so I'm guessing she underage but how old is the guy he has to be much more older then her

Dex-chan lover
??????????????!!!
this went in a direction i truly didnt expect
what the fuck

Power Uploader
Ok, listen. I like a good incest plot like the next cultured guy, but this one just went like oh this brat is having an emotional break-down after I bullied her, lets fuck her, that will surely calm her down.

That sort of "plot" only works in hentai and only there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After re-reading a few more times, I got it ...kinda.
Also disregarding the hentai scenario for a minute, techinically they aren't blood-related are they? Since Miiko's born from her mom's affair, not her dad's (Oji-san's brother's) child.

Double-page supporter
After re-reading a few more times, I got it ...kinda.
Also disregarding the hentai scenario for a minute, techinically they aren't blood-related are they? Since Miiko's born from her mom's affair, not her dad's (Oji-san's brother's) child.
so basically if they were related it would be an issue
but since they are not, YAY, the dude can fuck a 12-15 year old who is mentally damaged

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
this was somewhat very disgusting
maybe you can argue she found some salvation from this guy's dick and existence
but wtf chap-1

Dex-chan lover
so basically if they were related it would be an issue
but since they are not, YAY, the dude can fuck a 12-15 year old who is mentally damaged
Well I was just discussing about technicalities since I'm having a bit of a hard time comprehending this. I did say disregard the hentai scenario for a minute :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread