Ojou-sama wa Love Come no Shujinkou ni Naritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
oh thank god this is still translated, I just love this MC x'D

thanks to the team for the translation 🤤

Dex-chan lover
I had lost all hope on seeing more of this series. Thanks for the chapter, it's really fun and different.

It's been nine fuckin months boi!
I forgotten what this was about
I'm glad it got an update tho :)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how big her harem is gonna be before she notices anything.

Dex-chan lover
That dang outrageous girl ruined the order of things! Of course the pantsu shot comes first, then no-pan. Doing it the opposite order is just plain unnatural.

@ No1Kenkaku
Hope it doesn’t take that long
Been waiting actual years to see the end of Yuricam

I’ve read the raws that are available on Storia
Seems like at some point Ichigo becomes aware of Tsubaki’s love of harem manga and in the most recent chapter asks her about it. Hopefully our MC’s dreams don’t come crashing down soon.

Fed-Kun's army
it's been a while so I forgot about this... was nice reading again and seeing chapter 2 :)
hope ch. 3 gets translated soon :)

Her face when she sees the holy grail killed me , great stuff thx for uploading! Rly made me laugh

@icedkocha
Do you really read it or just guessing no mtl?
Ichigo asked if Tsubaki likes lewd since after seeing the manga she thought Tsubaki was reading pr0n, ask her about shameless academy since Tsubaki moaned after the skinship scene with Cherry.

I think the problem with mc is that she just want to enjoy rabukome situation and did not think romance with girl is possible, unlike, say mc of Maho Ako from same storia site, who direcly lewd and like mahou shoujo.

Users who are viewing this thread