Okashiratsuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Sweetly, Bitterly Salty

Group Leader
Super delighted to find a new chapter of this series again on my Follows, and there's timeskip, at that! As always, so cute and fluffy, also feels so close to home. The thing Utsumi said to Nacchi about cherishing people,,, it's beautiful...

Thank you PaulBunyan!

Dex-chan lover
As always, thanks a million for translating this story and bringing it to all of us 😁

jak

Contributor
So both sides of his family have their quirks.

Dex-chan lover
His grandma... Seems like the crazy type. Must run in the family
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Just one more volume to go.

On the other hand, is that Mobuko's Love being advertised in the extra pages? Someone needs to translate it again goddamnit.

Fed-Kun's army
After some review, I think Moriyama was talking about a college entrance exam for Uchida, not the final exam. The finals wouldn't be scheduled so late, especially for the graduating seniors, so it was probably the entrance exam specifically for the college she was aiming for. In Japan, most kids take the Center exam that most public and private universities use for their admission decisions, but many schools have their own exams. Also, Uchida was aiming to be a teacher so it wouldn't make sense that she would barely pass high school. I'll fix it soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, I forgot to put this in... Moriyama put sparklers on her steak. The sfx I didn't clean and redraw because it looked like a pain in the ass is for sparklers.

Power Uploader
Thank you for the translations! And the work on the volume!
The end of this one was an interesting cliffhanger.
Wasn't expecting a time skip though, but looking forward.

I'm kinda sad they went for a time skip so quickly. I'd have liked to have seen a bit of them as college students, but hopefully they'll still be just as fluffy as adults.

Dex-chan lover
sparklers on steak...ahahha
also, the dad's face, that's the perfect expression
uchiyama with short hair tho :flushed:

Dex-chan lover
@shutup
I'm kinda sad they went for a time skip so quickly. I'd have liked to have seen a bit of them as college students, but hopefully they'll still be just as fluffy as adults.

I agree so much, once I saw that time skip i was like, "Reaaaalllly???????"
And not to mention we don't even know how close they are now, regarding the time skip since I'm sure the relationship would've expanded highly, but I would've liked to see the progress of it :/

Users who are viewing this thread