Okazari Ouhi ni Nattanode, Kossori Hataraki ni Deru Koto ni Shimashita - Ch. 14.3

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck would he think she would be disgusted after all this? The story started good but there's too many things that make no sense.
The girl's totaly fond of the rabbit and they decided to still lie to her and make her believe that it was the truth? Why the hell?

Dex-chan lover
So...
HOW much like a rabbit is he...?

Depending on the answer maybe his wife should mentally prepare herself for lots of extreme "fluffing" at bed later on...

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing the idea here is he thinks she's going to be disgusted to find out the rabbit was him the whole time, not that he transforms into it.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if I'm disappointed or not that he's the rabbit. It was guessed earlier afterall. It is more interesting,... Maybe?

Well the story is moving, just need to keep reading to figure out this question.

Thanks for the release.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the update~! ✨️

------

anyone would be surprised if someone randomly appeared in their bed stark naked. maybe it wouldn't be a problem if... you know...

YOU TOLD HER THE TRUTH

he should've come clean about everything last chapter 🙃

Double-page supporter
Not sure if I'm disappointed or not that he's the rabbit. It was guessed earlier afterall. It is more interesting,... Maybe?

Well the story is moving, just need to keep reading to figure out this question.

Thanks for the release.
at least now the curse is a real problem and no a "oh no i can't move when i sleep"

Users who are viewing this thread