Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.1

Dex-chan lover
So five years and then he gets eaten and gets a taste of them milkers got lucky dog or should I say rabbit 🐇 🤔

Missing cleavage bothered me
7/19
13231-1692386006.png

12/19
13233-4206562196.png

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the going explanation/excuse for their censorship is so that it doesn't tilt their ads to more adult ads. It doesn't make sense to me either.

Dex-chan lover
95% of comments about giant anime boobs. As much as I agree it's odd they erased one line/cleavage, it's also odd to be concerned over something so minor. It's not like cleavage is shocking either by its absence or its appearance. Rather the opposite, it's so common you would think people wouldn't care either way. When I assumed she just had a shirt under the bustier, she still had improbably large breasts to titillate the audience. [/shrug]

Dex-chan lover
95% of comments about giant anime boobs. As much as I agree it's odd they erased one line/cleavage, it's also odd to be concerned over something so minor. It's not like cleavage is shocking either by its absence or its appearance. Rather the opposite, it's so common you would think people wouldn't care either way. When I assumed she just had a shirt under the bustier, she still had improbably large breasts to titillate the audience. [/shrug]
censoring art is annoying no matter what is being censored, of course people are going to complain even if its something dumb when its done constantly

Dex-chan lover
Jeeeeeez if they didnt wanna put a cleavage on it the least they could do was atleast make it look like there was a cloth covering them. Not a blank empty white void

Users who are viewing this thread