Oku-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 150

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Asuna is getting more screen time, she's fun.
Although, I'm a little confused. Did her team lose, or did they win but it's just Sempai-chan didn't manage to solo that last team?
I think the implication is that they got knocked out of the tournament, but it was ambiguous to me too.

Doesn’t look like she’s too down about it either way, maybe she’ll join a college team?

Aggregator gang
Although, I'm a little confused. Did her team lose, or did they win but it's just Sempai-chan didn't manage to solo that last team?
I think the implication is that they got knocked out of the tournament, but it was ambiguous to me too.

Doesn’t look like she’s too down about it either way, maybe she’ll join a college team?
I think she lost. She took a direct hit to the head in the last fight. Still it is pretty impressive that she have been beating everybody until the finals solo. If there is any talent scout there I think they should go after her.

Dex-chan lover
This probably explains why she wasn't in the epilogue

Last edited:
Group Leader
wha
This probably explains why she wasn't in the epilogue
what epillogue??

also she lost. her team fucking sucks and they have her as anchor 1v5 every match. finals shes one again the anchor but all the 1v5 takes the toll on her and she loses

Dex-chan lover
"Only girls"
PS_merry_pipe1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Asuna is the most one dimension character, so this is a very needed chapter for her, since all she really had going for her was complaining about her sisters and bossing her friends around

Ironically enough, she is also the one character who appears around the most spinoff stories, probably because since she doesn't has much going on for her, it is easier to have her randomly show up here and there

She got bonked in the head at the finals and lost

Users who are viewing this thread