Okuru Kotoba - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Answer

Dex-chan lover
I know I shouldn't be using logic in something fictional but was there no common sense for a car at mid-day to see Mit, stop and report about a child on the road instead of going normal speed and not checking your front view?
They said it was a hit and run in a previous chapter. My assumption is that the driver was speeding and intoxicated because that's the only way it makes even a little sense to be honest

Dex-chan lover
toxic my fucking ass you idiots forgot he was a child and only wanted to do something he wanted, he got the idea that he needs to do something about everyone around him, and probably got really messed up by the mit-accident as a fucking CHILD! so that affect him up until now, all of this could had been solved if the parents of mit will had taken care of her and not let children alone! also WHO THE FICK SITS IN THE MIDDEL OF THE STREAT !!! all of this was a tragedy without much of an fualt but every characters got bad outcomes

Yeah, that. Mebbe it's a different standard, but giving a child the responsibility of taking care of a younger child, especially near a busy (?) street is just asking for trouble. Avoid when possible! Also, leave the cat at home! 🚦🚦🚦
Thanks for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
So to put it into perspective, he was the reason Mi-tan died, but gaslit himself to thinking it wasn't his fault. He saw everyone not as the people they were but these fitted boxes that he was unsastified with no matter what they did, both staying in them or trying to venture out of them. Dude was unintentionally toxic.
It's like.

"Wait, why was it a kid's job to take care of the little sister? Where are the actual adults in any of this?

Why is Sahara being made into the adult? He's just a child too"

I kind of get it and empathize with Sahara: he's constantly being put into the position of having to be and act like an adult even though he's also a child, so while he grows up the people around him simultaneously get to keep acting like kids and/but also don't grow up either.

It's a shit-show.

Dex-chan lover
It's like.

"Wait, why was it a kid's job to take care of the little sister? Where are the actual adults in any of this?

Why is Sahara being made into the adult? He's just a child too"

I kind of get it and empathize with Sahara: he's constantly being put into the position of having to be and act like an adult even though he's also a child, so while he grows up the people around him simultaneously get to keep acting like kids and/but also don't grow up either.

It's a shit-show.
More like a the lider in the group

Dex-chan lover
More like a the lider in the group
But he never asked to or wanted to be leader.

It's like those "Group Projects" in school and college.

Everyone with the exception of maybe one other person is a lazy fuck-up, and you end up having to do almost the whole fucking project, because it's your grade on the line too.

As an adult it is scary how many people in leadership positions are those lazy fuck-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread