Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - Assistant Vice-President and The Unknown Encounter

Aggregator gang
Why does the kouhai character exist? He repeatedly gets thrown a semblance of a bone and then any chances of a meaningful arc with him are immediately blown off. All he's done so far is be an obnoxious voyeur. If it was once I wouldn't even care much but I swear to god this author does this in every fucking title of theirs without fail.

We know that the writer prefers bitch-sama to MC-sama, but enough already. Please get back to the main story.

Fed-Kun's army
I would not have expected Sawatari to be the kind of girl who'd go commando in a mini skirt. That was something else.

Finally. Some awesome art of Sawatari, love her since the first chapters she was introduced.

Dex-chan lover
finally some sawatari focus. imo the cutest, since author goes too far with trying to make wakana 'cute'

MD@Home
The kouhai character just keeps being the worst. Nit only is he a creep, but he adds nothing to the series that couldn’t have been accomplished with the existing characters.

Users who are viewing this thread