Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Kaichou and Him (Festival's Eve)

What can I say, the mc's friend is fucking disgusting. Someone should castrate this walking ballsack. Even as a male who loves erotic stuff, I find someone like that highly creepy. Get your mind out of the gutters. At least don't assume that everyone else is like you. Some people actually care about what's important, the girl's personality, instead of only caring about the body. Well, the worst part is really how he's after pretty much every girl, I hope he never gets a girlfriend, especially not someone of the main cast.

If women are just walking tits and asses to you, you're really way too pathetic. Saying things like "To be able to get close to those big breasts... I'm so jealous of you!" while crying blood, how pathetic can he be? Just get a fleshlight. I despise people like him. He doesn't deserve to get a girlfriend. I pity the girl who gets this mongrel as her boyfriend since he'd clearly care only about her body. He doesn't want a girlfriend for love, just to get pussy, he should just buy some time with a prostitute or get an app for one-night stands.

The MC is going to get cucked and I’m here for it. Now he’ll know how Kaichou feels😃👍🏾

Users who are viewing this thread