"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Eroding Spiral

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this actually reminded me of the fungus that infects flies and zombifies them.

Dex-chan lover
In any other circonstances, I would say karma got him good. Unfortunately, since that would be playing in the Church game, I'll silently appreciate his suffering.

Now, I wonder when the others heroes (minus the one that sold Flum) will appear. Principally the chick feeling ultra guilty for being cold to Flum.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, i thought this was axed. Good to see that it's still going on also thanks for the translation.

The feeling I get reading this reminds quite a bit to the Skeleton Soldier manwha. That setting where the MC starts their journey in an already corrupted world and slowly digs down the rabbit hole is so good.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmhhh between Flum being the cutest thing and how fucked the world is becoming, this is quite a treat!
I wonder how the rest of the hero party and demon lords will play out in this.
My only issue is that I can't fucking remember names & faces for some reason...
Anyways, thanks for the update;

Dex-chan lover
In any other circonstances, I would say karma got him good. Unfortunately, since that would be playing in the Church game, I'll silently appreciate his suffering.

Now, I wonder when the others heroes (minus the one that sold Flum) will appear. Principally the chick feeling ultra guilty for being cold to Flum.
not until vol 4 of the ln, so we got a long ass time (we're in the start of vol 2 rn)

Contributor
Is.. is that guy transforming into one of those spiral face monsters? I hope Ottilie's little speech about herself and the state of the kingdom isn't a death flag or anything. It sure seems like they're setting her and this miss Henrietta up for some tragedy at the hands of the corrupt church...

Honestly I'm more interested in the conflict between demons and heroes and our protagonists' role in it (plus Jean still needs to be served his just desserts), but apparently this corrupt church body horror arc could be a long one.

Users who are viewing this thread