"Omae ni wa Sainou ga Nai" to Tsugerareta Shoujo, Kaibutsu to Hyousareru Sainou no Mochinushi Datta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
MC is already MILES better than the by-the-dozens kicked out of x MCs. It's quite refreshing. She recognizes she's been betrayed & resents them, but remains happy-go-lucky & retains her self respect.

Also like that they streamlined all the kicked out stuff so it isn't frustrating to read; being abused, not respected, not seeing the person's true worth.

Dex-chan lover
Starts out young and naive, but caught on quickly and isn't letting it get her down. Refreshing to see that she recognizes how strong she's become from her own efforts, and that she can stand on her own.
FBmC6pMVEAMiiVk.jpg

Group Leader
I like the juxtaposition of the serious events that occurred against the naive, fairytale-like manner in which they were portrayed; really embodies Riti's mindset.

Contributor
It's yet another "kicked from the party" story, but the protagonist this time is a bright young girl and that's rare for me to see in these settings. I like Riti's sunny, can-do attitude; she got angry once upon realizing she was duped but she moved on quickly, deciding to focus on what she could do.

Dex-chan lover
Optimistic & non self-depreciating kicked-out-of-party MC. That's a rare!

Users who are viewing this thread