Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

in order to enjoy this chapter. i imagined kazumiya with squidwards face after the "can i go home now?"

Dex-chan lover
wait did the teacher win? this is unprecedented if so

and are people just salty kazumiya didnt?

edit:
ehh, apparently not lmao

Dex-chan lover
To those thinking Kazumiya was rejected here

No not really, this is just more dragggggging on

And on and on and on

Like come on

Dex-chan lover
No, it's not. This is the final volume. She got friendzoned.

Dex-chan lover
For fucks sake, at least they could have gotten together, that's the least the author could have done, I didn't like what Gal Gohan and turned into either, but at least the ending was satisfying, this couldn't even give me that. Fuck you so much.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
execution was awful with this "sike gotcha!" twist, and personally i would have thought it be more interesting if he was with the teacher. but you can check the raws in the description, dont even need to be able to read it to tell he ends up with kazumiya

Dex-chan lover
Expecting lots of salt next chapter for the rushed, weird ending.

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi I was thinking whether I should check the raws. Now that I did, I'm not sure whether I'm more disappointed or less.
At least he ended up with Kazumiya, I hope, unless the translation says something that they're only meeting up as friends. But, the fact that even Gal Gohan, which has garnered a lot of hate managed to get people very happy with its admittedly great ending, while this one just made shit worse.

Hope the final translations come out fast so that I can leave this series for good.

Users who are viewing this thread