Omega Tribe - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - I'm going home

Thank you for the chapter, I found this manga to be interesting and goofy. If it possible would you continuing to translate this manga

Aggregator gang
GFN9k_EW0AAAxxV.jpg

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update. This should be more popular, guess all it needs is a big Booba high school girl who loves mc for some reason.

Hey friend I am translating from Japanese to Spanish this manga if you want I can support you with the chapters that I have already cleaned because this manga requires too much editing and there are some pages super difficult to clean if you like I can support you with that, I have advanced to chapter 41.

Group Leader
Hey friend I am translating from Japanese to Spanish this manga if you want I can support you with the chapters that I have already cleaned because this manga requires too much editing and there are some pages super difficult to clean if you like I can support you with that, I have advanced to chapter 41.
well, if you are so kind, I wold gladly accept. Cleaning is always a pain in the @ass after all, lol. Even though sometimes I find it relaxing.

Would you able to upload the files to a file service like Mega (I usually use that, because it's pretty reliable), and send me the link somehow?

Good job translating it to spanish, I bet you would be able to translate it to engliesh too (and better than me), right?

Users who are viewing this thread