Omega Tribe - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Tokyo, Japan, Haru today

Dex-chan lover
yeah not sure what to think of this manga. thanks for translating and good luck with your other projects

Dex-chan lover
this manga is insanely peak
v5rxm0.webp

Aggregator gang
Yes thank you

As strange as it seems I'm stranger still because I like things like this Manga. Looking forward to your next installment whenever you get around to it.

Banned
thanks for the chapter.
Would she really want to stay with a guy who has AIDS though? I get she wants a strong man to protect her but what's the point in being together with a strong man if you die having sex with him? would she want to be with a strong man who was a eunuch? surely she wants a strong man soe that she can have his strong man genes in their baby.

Aggregator gang
yeah not sure what to think of this manga. thanks for translating and good luck with your other projects
Lol, same here. I'm kinda curious to see where it goes. But, also kinda think it's absolute dog shit. :ROFLMAO:

Group Leader
thanks for the chapter.
Would she really want to stay with a guy who has AIDS though? I get she wants a strong man to protect her but what's the point in being together with a strong man if you die having sex with him? would she want to be with a strong man who was a eunuch? surely she wants a strong man soe that she can have his strong man genes in their baby.

Good question...well, I think probably yes, after all she's not a "normal" girl, as we have seen. She didn't seem afraid of him when he said he was sick. But it's also possibile she istinctively know that was a lie, since he looked perfectly healthy and fit.
Moreover she seems to have peculiar physical characteristics, like unusual healing capabilities. That means those people who can evolve can recognize the real value of an Omega like Haru.

Banned
Good question...well, I think probably yes, after all she's not a "normal" girl, as we have seen. She didn't seem afraid of him when he said he was sick. But it's also possibile she istinctively know that was a lie, since he looked perfectly healthy and fit.
Moreover she seems to have peculiar physical characteristics, like unusual healing capabilities. That means those people who can evolve can recognize the real value of an Omega like Haru.
yeah I guess she must not believe him and think he's making it up for some reason. And good point about her healing abilities

Dex-chan lover
He's rubbing off in the same bedsheet he is sharing with her.
There's no way the fluid is not touching her

Dex-chan lover
I'm on the fence... on the one hand, I don't think that an MC has to be either a hentai chad or a shounen cherry boy, but something more in the middle is nicer than this. On the other hand, I do like that the twist on the cherry boy MC is that he has a legit fear of exploding their heads, and not just the usual recycled romcom fear of giving away his first kiss before marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread