Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 185

Dex-chan lover
Still posting them? Honestly assumed that one wave was all we were getting. Well hey thanks for the continued delayed send overs.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the whole reason Dionysus didn't show himself that one time, except as wine (when talking to Dokja in the real world, not the goblet during the banquet with plausibility costs), because seeing him too clearly would make Dokja basically die?

I understand that Dokja's a constellation now + he's a bit safer, but I don't get the impression that the author girl should be that powered up. Seems like she should be having some pretty severe side effects from seeing a human-form Dionysus here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, now that I've seen all the horrible monsters and human sacrifices, now I'm totally on board.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the whole reason Dionysus didn't show himself that one time, except as wine (when talking to Dokja in the real world, not the goblet during the banquet with plausibility costs), because seeing him too clearly would make Dokja basically die?

I understand that Dokja's a constellation now + he's a bit safer, but I don't get the impression that the author girl should be that powered up. Seems like she should be having some pretty severe side effects from seeing a human-form Dionysus here.
That’s his incarnation, he’s riding it like persephone or whoever it was did it back aaaages ago when they were drinking. I think riding an incarnation means you don’t have to use your true voice as well so it should all be hunky dory.

Dex-chan lover
That’s his incarnation, he’s riding it like persephone or whoever it was did it back aaaages ago when they were drinking. I think riding an incarnation means you don’t have to use your true voice as well so it should all be hunky dory.
Oh, yeah I guess that's fair then, I didn't really remember that "incarnation of Dionysus" was referring to him doing a specific ORV thing and not just "a humanoid incarnation of Dionysus" in the general dictionary sense. I'd forgotten all about Persephone doing it back then tbh, just her taking on Yoo's form in Hell+the banquet (but not actually using her body, so not the same).

Dex-chan lover
Oh, yeah I guess that's fair then, I didn't really remember that "incarnation of Dionysus" was referring to him doing a specific ORV thing and not just "a humanoid incarnation of Dionysus" in the general dictionary sense. I'd forgotten all about Persephone doing it back then tbh, just her taking on Yoo's form in Hell+the banquet (but not actually using her body, so not the same).
Yeah I just re-read the whole series and forgot a few things. The outer gods get dragged in when they appear in their true name or use their true voice, it even happened at the banquet too so I'm assuming most interactions they'll do will be through incarnations. It was the same during the claiming of the throne arc, all the classic Korean constellations ended up riding their incarnations to the point of overwriting their personalities.

Persephone appearing as Sangah is so striking I think most people would forget 😂

Group Leader
Thanks to all the novel spoilers on tiktok I know that, but do u know how far that is from where we are now? Wanna get a grasp of how strong this power of fate is
Does he have time to fight with the outer gods from other worlds or does the novel just end with him dying without tricks?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to all the novel spoilers on tiktok I know that, but do u know how far that is from where we are now? Wanna get a grasp of how strong this power of fate is
Does he have time to fight with the outer gods from other worlds or does the novel just end with him dying without tricks?
Not very far. I wasn't referring to end of novel. Outer gods come long after. And ofc this implies he uses different shenanigan after dying, to return. But defying fate is impossible with his spare lives that's for sure

Users who are viewing this thread