Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 205

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the TL

I wanna know what his plan is when he goes insideee

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL

From the name of the tittle, i would assume he is going to try and killing it from indigestion or some internal weakness.

But it being a cosmic space monster, it could be anything.

Dex-chan lover
Dokja at the end is like "dude, you waited until now to tell me that? I needed you with me for the plan!"

From the name of the tittle, i would assume he is going to try and killing it from indigestion or some internal weakness.
Gonna assume something more mental rather than physical like attacking its insides, especially since he's physically wrecked already and can't do a whole lot. So I'm thinking more along the lines of inside it being some kind of spirit realm, where he can outwit/get the better of it because of holding future knowledge or something (while also having a regular body again).

Double-page supporter
Dokja at the end is like "dude, you waited until now to tell me that? I needed you with me for the plan!"

Gonna assume something more mental rather than physical like attacking its insides, especially since he's physically wrecked already and can't do a whole lot. So I'm thinking more along the lines of inside it being some kind of spirit realm, where he can outwit/get the better of it because of holding future knowledge or something (while also having a regular body again).
I also wonder how 4th wall will react when he's inside the Outer God

Dex-chan lover
man, i finished the original source a recent while ago. god it feels incredible with great translation paired with wonderful artwork

Dex-chan lover
Remember what happened with Nirvana Moebius? I think the same thing will happen again. As in the 4th Wall devouring other person or rather a character's whole existence. Seems likely ever since Dokja and even the 4th Wall itself showing up the text as if it's sentient and the whole purpose of why it exists.

Binged this manhwa from chapter 60-ish and now I'm forced to wait :fml:

Double-page supporter
Remember what happened with Nirvana Moebius? I think the same thing will happen again. As in the 4th Wall devouring other person or rather a character's whole existence. Seems likely ever since Dokja and even the 4th Wall itself showing up the text as if it's sentient and the whole purpose of why it exists.

Binged this manhwa from chapter 60-ish and now I'm forced to wait :fml:
Time to suffer with the rest of us. Might I suggest One Piece to keep your hunger at bay for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread