Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 212

Dex-chan lover
The Inverse Law of Equipment Defense actually doesn't state directly that these kinds of gears always have higher defensive value outright. The knowledge is lost to time, but fortunately, I have scribbled it down my stone tablet when the ruins I was researching is at the verge of crumbling down. It roughly goes like this:

"Midriff awesome. Neuron is activation."

Aggregator gang
did the author of the original story [in universe] really include the detail that this guy's left eye twitches when he makes a serious decision? wtf

OK, help me out. There's way too much lore that I don't remember. (I still can't remember most people's names.)

Who's the white-haired lady on Yoo Junghyuk's team?

What was the "First Apostle" reference? I vaguely remember the term, but I can't remember what it was in reference to.

Dex-chan lover
3f279f82-6efc-4cee-b4e8-79215a999f20.png

Dex-chan lover
OK, help me out. There's way too much lore that I don't remember. (I still can't remember most people's names.)

Who's the white-haired lady on Yoo Junghyuk's team?

What was the "First Apostle" reference? I vaguely remember the term, but I can't remember what it was in reference to.
I think the white haired lady is Yoo Junghyuk's girlfriend/wife from a previous life

If I remember right, First Apostle is what they called Han Sooyoung back when she led that cult of people that read the novel

Dex-chan lover
Yo, whatever happened to his mother? He saved her from the Outer God and the 4th Wall, but then what? Did she also come back to life?
Seems like so. A rather big skip for such a special moment :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread