Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

The novel is completely translated. But it has so many errors. Fuck qidian/webnovel.

edit: I was reading it until Ch. 363 where a new translator took over and changed a lot of the names and terms. Because it’s more “accurate”. Example: stone -> pebble, contellations -> saints. Haven’t seen such dickery in a while.

Read more about it: https://omniscient-readers-viewpoint.fandom.com/wiki/A_Passing_Wanderer

It's not like this premise hasn't been done before but the execution is just amazing. Really great work on this one, I'll have to read and comment on webtoon to support them too.

Can smone plz tell me where it's gonna be translated now?? They said reaper n zero has already dropped it and that Webtoon app is translating it but I didn't find it there. Link plz??

Please support the webtoon when it comes out on Line Webtoon in Aug 19! The fact that the chapters translated here are paywall chapters is definitely going to hurt the Fast Pass sales oof

I just read the entire novel and it made me cry, like NOTHING in the world has ever made me cry. I could stare while a lemon is being crushed into my eyes and just an arc or two from the novel made me bawl like a little bitch

Aggregator gang
I can’t fucking wait until this manhwa gets to Dokja (MAJOR SPOILER WARNING)
Fighting in the 73rd Demon King Giant Scenario, where there’s a giant fucking war against a large force of constellations about 50 strong. God that will be sick to watch (not to mention a whole bunch of other large-scale shit that happens after this point. The novel is so well-written that I’m at the edge of my seat for the majority of the time I’m reading lol)
. This is probably my favorite web novel, period... am so glad to see it getting an adaptation in manhwa form

Called it, it saddens the fuck out of me that the manhwa probably won't even reach 100 chapters, this novel deserves a movie ffs
Seriously can't wait for the
Demon King Selection, first emotional scene in the novel that made me tear up like a little bitch

@necromach it froze at chapter 14 and the manhwa will require a TON of dedication to come close to the level of writing and dedication the novel itself had. And that's not very common, it's more likely to drop in the middle.

Fed-Kun's army
As a long avid and bored reader of fantasy, the novel is very very enjoyable until a certain point (
the end of the Angels vs Demon arc (chapter 413 ish)
).
There is few plot holes, and the story touches on interesting concepts. Readers can tell that some aspects of the story are written with love.

It's a long saga that always has new things to bring. It's no Solo Leveling, instead, it is like like the story of a Solo Leveling reader. They aren't as strong physically or mentally like the protagonist, but they are smart.
Though, with its recent commercialization of both the novel & webtoon and late debut as a webtoon, its growth might be hindered.

@birdious
chapter 413 I mean. Thanks for the correction. They take the idea of the power of stories too far. Like I get the metaphorical meaning, but having them become shonen characters with the Underworld and etc was just too much.

might get flak for this, but tbh all the comparisons to solo leveling confuse me, even if they are technically the same genre and (i’ve heard) the art is by the same studio??

like solo leveling is a very good (especially towards the beginning) execution of a pretty genre-typical narrative. it leans heavy into the action power fantasy, while orv is (through the vehicle of genre conventions) often
focused and meta about what a “story” really is, the relationship between the reader/writer/characters, and where the line between reality and fiction is. with bonus appearance from the kim dokja “guess i’ll die!” school of problem-solving

like, in newest ch (17) of webtoon , I finally understand what mainstream and other group in 2nd scnarip about. Reading in in novel format make me confused .

Users who are viewing this thread