Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - Surprise

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB he is nuts as well, but I bet, that if this was real life he wont lay a finger on her, but she - she would definitely stab him 49 times just if he would late from work. So yeah, comparing this factors - she's not worth it. More then so - if I was him, I would run from her far away as possible
@Ohgodpleaseno I'm glad that I'm not only one who thinks so 😆

People seem to forget, he's worse than she is in the crazy factor. Sure she gets crazy eyes but the worst she's done is talk about marriage and kids pretty quickly, while he mind broke her with his obsession, can't tell her twin is her twin, and jumped out of a window to prove his love.

Dex-chan lover
This manga can only end with stress-related heart attacks all round.

Dex-chan lover
Look, she'll make you live her crazy life, but she'll take away your pain

Kinda like a bullet to your brain.
@ScarecrowB

Jokes aside, considering how he's the one person on this planet who finds this clingy behavior and the erratically of their relationship attractive and endearing, I really can't judge.

Sure, it's not healthy for normal people, but it's kinda like how the Addams family has two parents who definitely no one would want to be in a relationship in but them and it's sweet in its own twisted way.

Power Uploader
@Tamerlane I certainly can't argue against that logic, at least for me the stress would be too much, or the constant fear of being stabbed in my sleep (or while awake).

Dex-chan lover
They were made for each other, and every chapter only reaffirms that. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread