Omoi-san’s Overwhelming Obsession

Dex-chan lover
I mean it’s funny. Basically a cut girl nonchalantly being a yandere... it’s funny. I swear, it’s funny. Not scary at all. Nope. Funny.

Dex-chan lover
Yandere are a tier of waifu above godlike
And all said and done even MC love isn't light at all
Both don't realize how their feelings broke the scale

What would you call this? Heavydere? Overbearingdere?

I don't know, but I'm starting to like it. Might be Stockholm syndrome.

Aggregator gang
GUYS LOOK AT THE COVERS
IT IS REAL
IT'S FUCKING REAL
THEY GONNA PROGRESS THE STORY ALL THROUGH THEIR LIFE!!!

Holy shit I am dying here, need some oxygen to breath

Ant

the dad is a psycho , the mom is a psycho , the sister is a siscon , the gf is a yandere , the boy is fk crazy

His Mom: "Well she's talking about having kids, forcibly latching onto him...but she's cute so who cares"

it took me just 4 chapters to realized that.. Omoi is overpossessive or a mild yandere and that thing can lead to something worse in the future.
if you can enjoy the romance, sure keep reading but for me, meh, dropped

the dad is a psycho , the mom is a psycho , the sister is a siscon , the gf is a yandere

😨... this family is crazy ... but ...

I don't know why but at a certain point I started to feel sorry for the sister, father and mother .... what they were plotting turned against him in an ironic way 🤣 .....

😱 if it weren't a fiction / fantasy work ... our mc would be screwed in many ways ... [... the possible hentai variants are endless ...]

Fed-Kun's army
Idk, each chapter seems pretty much the same, Boy doesn't know what to do, Girl gets angry says they should get married, touches boys face, boi says I love you. Lost interest 3 chapters in

Users who are viewing this thread