On the Balcony Again Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Secret Extra Note

Dex-chan lover
Is beef jerky like, a local specialty in Japan? Why would you bring that as a souvenir?
Yeah, souvenirs are usually something that's a local specialty of the place you visit. Generally some kind of sweet pastry or cracker. Beef jerky is much less common out in Japan

Dex-chan lover
It may feel like filler, but at least it still tastes sweet. Baker Mom and Baker Son will need a raise if the whole sharing snacks things works out :win:

Dex-chan lover
omg this fucking noisy bitch, there is being concerned and then there is including yourself in every aspect of her life, you treat an adult like she is a child, you are NOT her mother fuck off, I hate people like this who can't mind their own business and treat adult like they are a child and they need protection

Dex-chan lover
omg this fucking noisy bitch, there is being concerned and then there is including yourself in every aspect of her life, you treat an adult like she is a child, you are NOT her mother fuck off
I am pretty sure she's there to apologize. I mean did you all not ready ch32? Idol-chan is pissed that manager interfered. She probably told her the exact same thing we're all pissed about. I am very sure manager gonna step back after getting scolded. Manager has always had the best in mind but with terrible execution.

EDIT: My bad 33 not 32

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread