On the Balcony Again Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Secret Extra Note

Dex-chan lover
I suspect neighbor's pictures from that project he worked on his computer will be seen and that's going to cause more trouble and reinforce her opinion tbh
Don't torpedo the ship, manager! Get to know our guy, he's harmless and oh so nice! Plants!!!!
She's already formed her opinion and has her finger on the button. Right from the get-go she thought he was just acting nice and whatnot to get what he wants.

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure she's there to apologize. I mean did you all not ready ch32? Idol-chan is pissed that manager interfered. She probably told her the exact same thing we're all pissed about. I am very sure manager gonna step back after getting scolded. Manager has always had the best in mind but with terrible execution.
I personally dont think that will happen, but I would also be really happy to be proven wrong, and you to be in the right

Dex-chan lover
there has been zero relationship progress over the past few chapters and they don’t even have each other’s phone numbers wtf man :angery:
I wouldn't say zero. I respect that the author isn't just making this into absurd wish fulfillment. There would really need to be organic chemistry here.

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure she's there to apologize. I mean did you all not ready ch32? Idol-chan is pissed that manager interfered. She probably told her the exact same thing we're all pissed about.
Did i miss something in 32? Isn't 32 about strawberry picking?

Also, is she and idol or an actress? If she is an actress, manager's reaction is completely retarded.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did i miss something in 32? Isn't 32 about strawberry picking?

Also, is she and idol or an actress? If she is an actress, manager's reaction is completely retarded.
PERHAP! It is I who needs reading comprehension skills. It was 33, not 32, thanks. Since the manager has been with her since she was younger, I think she is treating her like a younger sister or a mother who can't recognize her child/baby sis is grown up. I say idol but she's an actress. Generally, they have leeway to get married in Japan. The manager is treating her like an idol but I feel like it's mainly the actions of a mother hen.

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure she's there to apologize. I mean did you all not ready ch32? Idol-chan is pissed that manager interfered. She probably told her the exact same thing we're all pissed about. I am very sure manager gonna step back after getting scolded. Manager has always had the best in mind but with terrible execution.
That’s what I’m hoping to see in the next ch. as well. That manager should be down on her KNEES asking for forgiveness to both of them.

Dex-chan lover
Don't lose your mind yet, people. Manager-san is just a minor nuissance to cause conflict so we can has A STORY. The author has zero obligation of give any wish fulfillment. I think slow pace suits nice this manga.
Thank you for the translation and the extra info!

I remember MC and manager meeting before but I don't remember when and what they talked about

Aggregator gang
so... is the author living in this real-life veranda, or did she write a whole story about someone else's flat without permission? xd

Aggregator gang
I remember MC and manager meeting before but I don't remember when and what they talked about
IIRC she met him by chance shortly after moving in and asked him not to try to approach FMC

Users who are viewing this thread