Once More - Ch. 23 - Mom's Blessing

An An's family situation sure is complicated. I'm curious what her father is like. No matter what happens, I hope she'll be able to see her cute little brother again~

Thanks for the update!

Yes. The father did betray the mother. But not by remarrying. But by marrying a woman that is mean and disrespectful to your daughter that your first wife left in your hand. Even if you have tried to resolve the situation, the bitch is still acting like a bitch so you obviously haven’t tried hard enough.

Seeing how the stepmom is like in previous chapters... yikes, she must've had a bad childhood

jak

Contributor
Glad another group is doing this. There's a site doing it, but they plaster their awful watermark all over it.

if I were in her situation I'd also feel the same way you know it just feels sooo wrong seeing your dad love another woman other than your mom

Dex-chan lover
The dad didn't betray her mom by marrying another woman. He betrayed her by choosing a woman who wasn't capable of loving his daughter
Many thanks

He didn't cheat on her mom, he cheated on her, 'cause that woman for sure made her life a hell,until she ended up living with her aunt...

Thanks a lot for this chapter I really love this and anticipate for it!

I want to say the dad’s only fault is marrying someone who is hateful to his daughter, but I’m not sure if she only acts like that at his back and thus him not knowing???

But anyway, is no one gonna talk about how hot and handsome her brother is?? Like wow

@Initialdi
firstly, yeah the bro is hot. Serious sugar daddy material.😉

Secondly, her dad is a total coward.
He knows exactly what's going on but just leaves it be cause he'd rather not deal with the drama.
he lets his mom talk sh*t about AnAn's mom, and does nothing when his second wife treats his own daughter like trash.
Yeah, he's a crappy dad and there is very little hope for him to have a good relationship with his daughter

Hmmmm I don't think the idea itself equals betrayal, generally speaking.
But in this case I feel it is, because he's been neglecting.... a lot of things.

Is natural, if your loved one passes you don’t want to be alone for the rest of your life buried in sadness and mourning their death. However her father is a despicable human being for marrying a woman who degrades his daughter and his late wife. Such father as no sympathy from me.....hope you and your wife get stuck in some ditch.

Users who are viewing this thread