Once More - Ch. 9 - Honesty

Aggregator gang
Yeah but third wheel wouldn't have had a chance if an an hadn't wimped out and run to the bathroom

@draw2much I know, I'm just annoyed that she shows up. But then again, if the misunderstanding werre to be solved that fast, we would've a oneshot and not a series. Ah, An An, please stop being so feeble urgh !

Ugh Chu Yao is so annoying. I doubt they’ll turn her down, but if they do I’ll be shock. Thank you so much for another chapter!!❤️

Of all the times for An An to be straight forward, it is now. Tell that hoe "sorry to tell you this but I need to discuss private matters between him and I. We can eat altogether another time. "

Yep There always is going to be a third wheel in every story 😐😐😡😡

Dex-chan lover
This lady. She had made an an misunderstand as a teen and again she's trying to get between them.
Many thanks

@unime they are different people. The girl from flashbacks has lighter hair and her name was different. This new lady is someone he met in college.

Why is it that in every Chinese webtoon, there's always a b*tch who gets in the way? I was thinking this was pretty decent compared to other Chinese webtoons but they have to pull off this cliche again...I'm so tired of it. Can't they think up of a new and interesting one?

man I dont want to hate this lady but if shes going to keep cockbloking them like this

I hate the third wheel too, but it would've been boring if the misunderstanding was cleared up so soon.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly option c is really smart (letting her have the table and going somewhere else to eat) but I doubt that would happen aaah

Dex-chan lover
@Sensiteeve27
EEEEHHHHHHHHH But I get that same vibe?!?!?!??! Makes sense though, since An An didn't recognize that other lady except as a fellow teacher

@unime I wonder why the author brought a new rival for the present time, and if the girl from high school will make an appearance or if she will be a character only shown in the past. The teacher reminds me more of one the girls who tripped An An in the stairs in high school out of jealousy because Yang Mu Li was always with her. He popular so there are many rivals 😔

I just hope it doesn’t take long for the main couple to get together since the story starts with them already being in love

Dex-chan lover
@Sensiteeve27 :O ah yeah. makes sense. I kinda want a male rival, but not really lol XD maybe a brother who he doesn't know about to you know, kinda get him to confess since An An is oblivious

@unime I agree, I would like a male rival. Well more like a guy who is a friend but they got a brother-sister relationship where they are like rough with each other and play fight. I wanna see Yang Mu Li jealous lol An An didn’t have any friends in high school, so he has never seen her close to another guy so it would be interesting to see his reaction.

I don’t like female love rivals, they are always such schemers and bullies. Well the overbearing male leads are annoying too.

I ended up reading Love Like Cherry Blossoms! Damn, I'm addicted to this author's style. I NEED MOAR 😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread