Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - A Doll

Dex-chan lover
Christ these second pages really love ruining the twist. Yes he is the doll, look at the facial moles on the doll, and then look at his moles in the last panel. This would be a nice twist if the second page didn't DIRECTLY SAY IT, so I can't even be bothered putting that as a spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is good in concept but a lot of the times feels like its either extremely obvious what the punchline is even before you finish reading the 4 panels and the explanation feels really DUH, specially when they use the same clue everytime like oh look at the beauty marks ohhhh who is who, or the things going or are a reaaaal stretch of logic.
I think it would benefit of just letting you think and leaving things ambiguous until later chapters instead of this immediate "Did you get it?" format.

Dex-chan lover
“It’s still by your side” makes no sense if the kid is the doll. Better twist would’ve been that it’s his friend, who is indeed still by his side.

These suck, why do I keep hate-reading

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this the same plot as the chapter with the girl who had a face like tumor on her face?

Users who are viewing this thread