Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Wasteful

Dex-chan lover
kind of useless to prevent suicide since they suppose to be dead to begin with anyways. Yeah, some may change their mind but it feel so tame.
it would be creepier if the twist is "this cliff is know for suicide because people found body" but the victim is not suicide
It also doesn't explain everything, but a hint to make it more obvious.
Nah, this is not "give hint" this is pretty much spoons feed you the twist.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I like this so far. The first one was definitely more...challenging (?) compared to this chapter and the previous chapter. But I enjoy this in the sense that it almost feels like a quick mental exercise and that's neat. Just don't read the "solution" at the end before formulating your own conclusion).

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"Once you know" that every 4-koma is a twist, you figure them out yourself...

Fed-Kun's army
kind of useless to prevent suicide since they suppose to be dead to begin with anyways. Yeah, some may change their mind but it feel so tame.
i do think someone waiting at the cliff just to push literally anybody to see them die is kinda disturbing don't you think? i mean not everybody that goes to that cliff really want to die anyway, it could be a relatives or loved one visiting or something. and who knows how many people he killed anyway, that "not a single person has committed suicide on this cliff" is pretty telling

Contributor
it would be creepier if the twist is "this cliff is know for suicide because people found body" but the victim is not suicide

Nah, this is not "give hint" this is pretty much spoons feed you the twist.
Maybe he's a catholic and wants to save their souls

Dex-chan lover
i do think someone waiting at the cliff just to push literally anybody to see them die is kinda disturbing don't you think? i mean not everybody that goes to that cliff really want to die anyway, it could be a relatives or loved one visiting or something. and who knows how many people he killed anyway, that "not a single person has committed suicide on this cliff" is pretty telling
well, except once you see the credit page, it is not "not a single person has committed suicide on this cliff"
but "I prevent every suicide on this cliff"
People say that and when there's not an explanation page, they complain they don't get it.
Hint is cool, but the key word here is "hint", not overexplain. This do a poor job at it.

Dex-chan lover
I can agree with some here, it would be nice if the second page was slightly more obtuse.
That said, this one is very easy to get. I liked that it ended with his hands up and ready to push her.

Users who are viewing this thread