Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 50 - Desert Island

Dex-chan lover
It is a pun on "無人" where the meaning was interepreted literally. "No man island" isnt No man island because it is unhibited, but rather there are literally no human beings living there.

Dex-chan lover
It is a pun on "無人" where the meaning was interepreted literally. "No man island" isnt No man island because it is unhibited, but rather there are literally no human beings living there.
Thanks, I found this chapter to be meh because it doesn't translate well.
Maybe the resident could say it really is a no man's land rather than a deserted island.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I thought it was "deserted" since the populace are cannibals and they pay good money to keep their island be marked off as deserted.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, I was under the impression that it's called a deserted island because nobody officially lives there, while the woman laughing in agreement saying that the goal is to survive 3 days is because people keep being dumped there with no way out.
Thanks, I found this chapter to be meh because it doesn't translate well.
Maybe the resident could say it really is a no man's land rather than a deserted island.
Yeah, No Man's Land would've preserved the spirit of the pun better

Dex-chan lover
I thought they were all spirits of some sorta event that killed the whole town.

Users who are viewing this thread