One Day Outing Foreman - Ch. 85 - Chaos

Dex-chan lover
Apologies for any weird translations on the mahjong terminology or if I got anything wrong.

I remember being a kid and doing the same stuff that the Foremen did. When the adults were taking a break, we all gathered around the mahjong table and played with the tiles, making towers and playing jenga.

Cheating and miscalls in Mahjong...I suppose it would annoy your opponents because it disrupts the rhythm and flow of the games. If you're outright cheating then it'll make you an unreliable playing partner which would exclude you from future games.

Dex-chan lover
What a fun chapter, and such a contrast to pretty much every other appearance of mahjong in manga lol. I loved that they still kept the presentation style of a "real" mahjong game even through so much nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
Apologies for any weird translations on the mahjong terminology or if I got anything wrong.

I remember being a kid and doing the same stuff that the Foremen did. When the adults were taking a break, we all gathered around the mahjong table and played with the tiles, making towers and playing jenga.

Cheating and miscalls in Mahjong...I suppose it would annoy your opponents because it disrupts the rhythm and flow of the games. If you're outright cheating then it'll make you an unreliable playing partner which would exclude you from future games.
Wait... you are telling me that cheating is not a fundamental part of mahjong!?

Have Akagi, Kaiji, and legendary gambler Tetsuya lied to me my whole life!?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... you are telling me that cheating is not a fundamental part of mahjong!?

Have Akagi, Kaiji, and legendary gambler Tetsuya lied to me my whole life!?
...how is your 3v1 MMA fighting game, Doomroar? If you can defend a rear-naked choke while also simultaneously defending 2 armbars then you should totally cheat

Users who are viewing this thread