One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - Self-Catering

The total number of covid chapters is....two. Yep, that was the last one.
My theory is that he writes a lot of these chapters beforehand so he has some headway when he has to submit them to the publisher. That, and he doesn't want to burn too many chapters on the thing that everyone's worrying about, and they read this manga to feel good. Congrats to @Ruduen for guessing low, you get one Jake Paul NFT as a prize

Dex-chan lover
Very curious how they'll transition out of this (extremely brief) Covid arc. I'm eager to see more restaurant adventures, but I was looking forward to more exploration of how the labour camp managed so cooped up. Happy they're all still food-motivated.

btw, the dish mentioned on the last page, phat kaphrao, is FANTASTIC. If you can find a Laotian or Northern Thai place that serves it, I highly highly recommend it.

Couldn't help but notice that page 11 is untranslated. If I don't find out exactly how Yamaki mastered the art of the juicy chicken breast I might just have to riot.
Aw crap, apologies. It's bad folder sorting on my part (both the raws and TL'd versions are in the same directory). It's fixed, give it like 5mins to update.

Very curious how they'll transition out of this (extremely brief) Covid arc. I'm eager to see more restaurant adventures, but I was looking forward to more exploration of how the labour camp managed so cooped up. Happy they're all still food-motivated.

btw, the dish mentioned on the last page, phat kaphrao, is FANTASTIC. If you can find a Laotian or Northern Thai place that serves it, I highly highly recommend it.
Me too. I love the underground lore chapters

Dex-chan lover
Now THIS is my favourite kinda stuff, the one that just drops the kinda cooking advice on you that leaves you restless and antsy to try it out yourself! Looks like my parents will have to suffer through another year of curry experiments xD

Btw, gotta love how Yanauchi-san's legacy still holds strong

Kaiji nft took me out :D utterly diabolical

Dex-chan lover
Yep, not using water but the natural juices of the veggies is one of the tricks i use when making sauces, dips, and stews, it just works man, tomatoes alone can cover you

So one day i asked my grandma why then all those recipes had added water on them, and then she told me "well you are cooking for yourself, but then try and make the same dish for 10 people, you will have to stretch those ingredients out, and water will take you there"

Which brings me to this chapter, how did Ootsuki manage to make lots of curry if he was already short on ingredients, without having to use water, to the point that people could still get seconds? didn't he had limited ingredients since everyone else already splurged on the previous 4 days?

Holly shit is that a Kaiji based NFT TCG? that's pure evil, don't tell me that you can only get the cards... i mean the NFTs, from loot boxes i mean... gacha packages i mean.... card packs?

Double-page supporter
Yep, not using water but the natural juices of the veggies is one of the tricks i use when making sauces, dips, and stews, it just works man, tomatoes alone can cover you
Interesting. I rarely end up adding water but I didn't think about the taste implications.

phat kaphrao, is FANTASTIC
Can confirm. I'll have to try to replicate it now.

Users who are viewing this thread