One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 12 Ch. 94 - Pyjamas

Dex-chan lover
pg.4, the extra stretchy loungewear set comes from a brand called "Mujiqlo", a portmanteau of two very popular brands in Japan: "Uniqlo" and "Muji". Uniqlo sells clothes, Muji sells mid-high quality homewares

pg.13, a "Batsu Game" is a game where the loser endures some sort of (usually small) punishment. Jdrama takes it up a notch by making them life-or-death situations like in Battle Royale, Liar Game, Kaiji, and the recent "Alice in Borderland"

pg.17, Miyamoto shows his vaccination marks from the BCG Vaccine, an immunization that Japan uses to inoculate against tuberculosis. Their version comes in a 3x3 grid, 9 needle format

Tuberculosis-Vaccine.jpg

Also on pg.17, Miyamoto makes a reference to "Toyama no Kin-san", a popular fictional Shogun judge with a large sakura tattoo on his shoulder

img_0000000295-20-3.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In stitches from seeing the supervising blacksuits absolutely flabbergasted by seeing Miyamoto burn pajamas :D

Interesting why doesn't our underground trio have those shot marks... Is it like optional but mandatory in some companies?

Dex-chan lover
In stitches from seeing the supervising blacksuits absolutely flabbergasted by seeing Miyamoto burn pajamas :D

Interesting why doesn't our underground trio have those shot marks... Is it like optional but mandatory in some companies?
Good question. Seems like the BCG vaccine doesn't work well in adults (absolute cut-off is 35yo) and is not advised by the WHO. Younger adults who may be at risk due to their work environments can take the shot

Dex-chan lover
I know they're doing well to be able to take that many outings, but how can they be well off enough that they can burn perfectly good (and likely expensive) pajamas?
I won 3x pairs of Uniqlo's heattech thermals a few years ago and they were $15 each....just for the tops. I would never.

With every chapter I am more impressed by Miyamoto's dedication to wearing sunglasses
Them taking it off is fanservice at this point. You may be seeing some of it real soon ;)

HCO

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for TLing this. I happened to see this pop up on the front page the other day and never would have known it existed if you weren't currently going through it. I've read from ch10-25 and I think this might be my favourite FKMT manga ever.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for TLing this. I happened to see this pop up on the front page the other day and never would have known it existed if you weren't currently going through it. I've read from ch10-25 and I think this might be my favourite FKMT manga ever.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the manga+TLs. It surprises me that the front page discovery queue actually gets new readers in from time to time xd. See ya around

Users who are viewing this thread